Located on the George Junior Road behind the Pine Grove Plaza, Willow Hills Golf Center was first established by Harold and Rebecca Bennett, forty six years ago in 1958. The Driving Range and 9-Hole executive Par 3 golf course was the first such business in the county. Many of us in our community can remember first learning to play golf at the Bennett's Golf Driving Range facility and having our first lesson on the correct way to hold the golf club and hit the ball. Those who first learned the game of golf in the early 60's at the Driving Range, continue the tradition by bringing their children and grandchildren out to learn the fundamentals of the game. Traditionally a family owned and operated business, it continues to be a favorite spot for the experienced golfer as well as the beginner.
Check us out for Company or Church Gatherings we have hosted the following:
Lakeview Fertilizer Sandy Lake, Pa
Pine Instrument Grove City, Pa
YMCA Day Care Grove City, Pa
Dolphin Swim Camp Grove City College
First Baptist Church
Wayside Community Church
Grace United Methodist Church
Grove City Alliance Church
We even had Trace Adkins visit us before his concert at Slippery Rock College.